Luna Leadvilles and Leadville Pacers (sale on sideways tread)

Luna is having a sale on a limited quantity of Leadvilles and Pacers with the ATS straps and their MGT footbed. They are trying to use up all the left over bits that are too short to use with the tread facing normal direction, which is cool that they are trying to limit their amount of waste. Their Leadvilles are $48 and the Pacers are $43. These are like roughly 50% off from normal price. According to their newsletter they have just about as much traction as the normal horizontal tread. I would buy some myself but I already spent all my birthday money. :( Hope some of you can take advantage of this.

Luna is having a sale on a limited quantity of Leadvilles and Pacers with the ATS straps and their MGT footbed. They are trying to use up all the left over bits that are too short to use with the tread facing normal direction, which is cool that they are trying to limit their amount of waste. Their Leadvilles are $48 and the Pacers are $43. These are like roughly 50% off from normal price. According to their newsletter they have just about as much traction as the normal horizontal tread. I would buy some myself but I already spent all my birthday money. :( Hope some of you can take advantage of this.
Did I miss out on this one?
I'm on their site but not seeing anything =(

Ya, I got a fb post a couple days ago from them that their sale had ended. They said they went really really fast.
I bet...that's an amazing deal!
Looks like Ill keep waiting :)
Thanks nick!