It's my birthday and I'll go barefoot if I want to!

saypay45

Chapter Presidents
May 24, 2010
I turn 30 today. And it's Friday the 13th. Yikes! Don't have much more to say than that.

Actually, I'm being reflective today and thinking about what I am thankful for over the last decade. I've only been a part of this organization for about 5 months. Even so, you guys are a big influence on my life and I'm happy to have you in it. Thanks for being such great barefoot friends!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes.....30.....two years

Ah yes.....30.....two years ago for me. I reflected on my life, and the fact that I had a wife and (at the time)two kids. If you had told me where I was going to be at 30, when I was 20, I never would have believed it.

I thought to myself, "maybe you should try being acting a little more mature - grow up a little bit." Then I pulled myself together and got back to being 30, going on 13. It's just so much more fun.

You know what they say - you have to get older, but you don't have to grow up.

Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday, saypay! I'll

Happy birthday, saypay! I'll be hitting 33 in a few weeks...so if you need any wisdom from someone older and wiser you know where to turn. ;-)

Hope it's a really great day! Welcome to your 4th decade of life! Hope it's even better than the first 3 were.

Happy 30th, old man! (Yeah, i

Happy 30th, old man! (Yeah, i can say that since I've got three years left.)

Also, I agree with Joe, even though I should have grown up by now I don't plan to if I can help it.

Happy Birthday Old Man!I

Happy Birthday Old Man!

I haven't hit that mark yet. Still 29 after all these years.

I keep celebrating that 29 too. I just can't let go of it.

barefoot and in a

barefoot and in a skirt....sorry couldn't resist.

Here's a Cynus X-1, sliding it down your way! The rest of your 6 pack is in the fridge. Enjoy and have a farging fantastic barefoot birthday!

Yeah, SayPay!  Happy Birthday

Yeah, SayPay! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear SaaaaayPaaaaay! Happy Birthday to you!

sweet! back to your regularly

sweet! back to your regularly scheduled programing...another for a little hair of the dog?

A lot of my drinking this

A lot of my drinking this weekend was hair of the dog. I don't usually do that. Makes me pretty sleepy.

And then we had a viewing party for Bachelor Pad, my new favorite smutty prime-time show. So actually...the mirth continues.

lol, like walking/running

lol, like walking/running around in a barefoot haze...hell, it's a birthday month right?? we are entitled to our prolonged celebration

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon