It was the voices what made me do it.......

lapoianavecchia

That'll be those voices in my head that kept on nagging me about should I really be a member of the BFS if I only ever ran in VFFs:(

So, I've just been out for an evening 3 miler on the hill and, at the top of the grassy trail leading fairly steeply down off the hill, I just wipped them off:0.....no,no, miss! My KSOs....

OK, so it's probably not much more than half a mile and after the gate at the bottom comes a down hill stretch of gravel strewn tarmac.....I did try, but couldn't cope with that and so wimped out and the KSOs went back on:| The last part of the lane into the village is clean tarmac but I couldn't be faffed to stop and take them off again.

Perhaps next time I'll run in my Classics, they're alot easier to get on and off.

Well, it's a start...am I entitled to wear a BFS t-shirt yet8)

Uh, that's BRS, and yes, you

Uh, that's BRS, and yes, you are entitled. You are more than welcome here, my friend. We are a barefoot AND minimalist running club after all. We welcome not only the veterans but the newcomers as well.

Check out our mission statement on the home page when you get a chance.

DOH :0 ......stupid boy, I'll

DOH :0 ......stupid boy, I'll blame it on the keys being too close together. My smiley face things didn't work either, am I not able to edit my posts TJ?

To insert a smiley, hover

To insert a smiley, hover your mouse over the smiley you want to add and type the code is shows.

Yes, you should be able to edit your posts. I just logged in with my generic account, and it allowed me to edit my post. It did not let me delete the post though. I was told yesterday that someone else on here was able to delete their post though.

Thanks TJ, I'll have another

Thanks TJ, I'll have another look for the "edit. I though that's what I had done with the smiley faces, If you look at what I typed you'll see the type codes that I input. It worked on a post I did yesterday.....as you can tell, I'm not very good with IT! I'm still trying to work out how upload pictures.

As far as the being accepted as a barefooter bit is concerned, well it was only meant to be a bit of a light hearted post....if you're gonna start taking me seriously then I'm in REAL trouble ;-)

I think what you did wrong

I think what you did wrong with the smileys is you didn't put a space in front of the code. Try that next time.

Some of the smileys have more than one code, for example, Stare. It shows: Stare - : | : - | : stare :

There are actually three codes there:

: |

: - |

: stare :

Just choose one of them.

Also, if you drag and drop a smiley, it doesn't work right; it just leaves a bunch of syntax to muck everything up.

We'll have to work on the Edit problem some other time.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7