IBRD Shirts now in Zazzle store

Ok well they will be there

Ok well they will be there very shortly. Apparently it can take a few hours after uploading for the designs to appear, but I promise they will be there soon.

PB, the possibility is

PB, the possibility is available. AJB, would you please add some tee shirts with micro fiber as well? I see there are two type of sleeveless micro fiber shirts up there, but none with short sleeves.

Does anyone want long sleeved? I would think not, for that time of year.

Are there any men's tech with

Are there any men's tech with a V-neck? The women's XL is a full 10 inches smaller than the men's XL and clearly doesn't account for boobage (at least not my boobage LOL). I definitely need a real Tee or cap sleeves because of sun issues.

I'm not seeing any v-neck

I'm not seeing any v-neck shirts, J. Let me look more.

It looks like they only carry the v-necks in women's J. Sorry about that. They do have micro tech in a rounded neck though.

J- There isn't a men's tech

J- There isn't a men's tech v-neck but there is a rounded neck that will be up as soon as Zazzle updates the store. There is also a 2XL in it if you just like the v-neck for the lack of constriction around the neck (this is why I alway like vnecks anyway) and a bigger size would help with it.

Oh and I did add a long sleeve tech shirt (only had men's) just in case anyone wanted that as well.

Thanks, AJB!

Thanks, AJB!

ajb422 wrote:J- There isn't

ajb422 said:
J- There isn't a men's tech v-neck but there is a rounded neck that will be up as soon as Zazzle updates the store. There is also a 2XL in it if you just like the v-neck for the lack of constriction around the neck (this is why I alway like vnecks anyway) and a bigger size would help with it.

Oh and I did add a long sleeve tech shirt (only had men's) just in case anyone wanted that as well.

A men's 2XL or women's?

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7