Hi, I'm Dave...

The Ramzev

Chapter Presidents
Jun 14, 2010
Milford, DE
Hi, I'm Dave. I've been away for a while, figured I'd stop in and say hello. Been long enough that I should probably post as a new member...:sorry:

I took some time off running for the last year and a half or two years, new job and college got the best of my time. I graduate in a few months so for the past few weeks I have been getting back on the treadmill to start getting a base back for the spring. I'm at about 1/2 time socks and 1/2 time barefoot on the mill so far, gotta build that base back up too!

I am so glad to see BRS still up and running! I wasn't sure what I'd see when I opened it up. Great job TJ and team!

Reactions: Phil Hart
I am so glad to see BRS still up and running! I wasn't sure what I'd see when I opened it up. Great job TJ and team!

Didn't know what you'd see! Ass!

You're welcome!

And we missed you, you silly thing.

I have some catching up to do! My post count used to be up with in the top posters...I'll have to work myself in slowly as not to upset the locals too much. :cool: It looks like there's some cool new stuff here too, I'll enjoy playing with them!

Yeah, but I see you still have the "Power to Put the Foot Down" badge. Hmmmm. What to do. What to do.

Yeah, but I see you still have the "Power to Put the Foot Down" badge. Hmmmm. What to do. What to do.

I'll leave that up to you, but I have no intention of showing back up like a displaced sheriff. My feet are a bit tender at the moment anyway, I couldn't put it down too hard.

Well, if you see anybody like the M.M.Caw fellow around here, you put your foot down for me, deal?

Last edited:
And thank you for your donation!

Reactions: The Ramzev
Reactions: Barefoot TJ
Thank you!

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7