Greetings from Malaysia

Tareef Al Satti

Barefooters
Aug 6, 2011
Hello Everyone ....

I thought if i want to be a part of this forum i should introduce my self 1st ...

My name is tareef, I'm currentlly doing my bachelor degree in Electronics Englineering ..

I shifted to barefoot running ,since almost 2 months ago, due to shin splints and being uncomfortable while running .

Everything is going well so far, and my longest barefoot run is 11 K .

I came by with this forum by luck actually while i was googling some articles about barefoot running , am glad i found this forum, and i hope u accept me as a member of this family :) .

Sorry for my weak English ,,,

Tareef.

Welcome!11k after just 2

Welcome!

11k after just 2 month, that's impressive! Make sure you don't add mileage too fast.

I wish you many more enjoyable barefoot runs in the future.

What part of Malaysia are you in?

Hello sloutre ...Ya am doing

Hello sloutre ...

Ya am doing my best not to do too much too soon (thats why i keep doing calf and feet excercises in order to build extra strenght in them so that i can avoid getting injrured)..

Thanks for your wishes :)

Am staying in the southren part of peninsula malaysia , in a city called Johor Bahru very close to Singapore.. you know it ?

I don't really know Malaysia

I don't really know Malaysia very well unfortunately but I lived for 18 month in Singapore with my husband and kids and we occasionaly drove into Malaysia to have dinner and get our passport stamped. I loved the food and the people over there. I miss it.

Welcome! There is tons of

Welcome! There is tons of helpful people and information here.

Sloutre : ya food, nature and

Sloutre : ya food, nature and especially people are very nice over there ( am not malaysian thought , I'm just studying there xD )

FreeYourToes : Thanks for the warm welcoming :)

You're very welcome here,

You're very welcome here, Tareef. You already feel like one of the family. :)

Add one more welcome to your

Add one more welcome to your growing pile of them, Tareef. Glad to have you here. And your English is very good. I lived in Germany and had to learn the language to a degree. I know how difficult it can be to master another language, and you're doing very well at it. Take your transition slow and easy, and enjoy!

Phil

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7