Getting Interviewed about bfr

migangelo

Chapter Presidents
Jun 5, 2010
portland, or
Josh has set up an interview and run with a reporter from the Oregonian this Sunday at Forest Park. He has posted the information on the Oregon chapter page. I feel this is not good enough and want to cast a wider net to anyone wanting to come and join us. 12:30 at the archery range for an interview, pictures, and a run. Come one, come all. Let's show him just how many crazy people there are around here.

Mike

sweet! i might be able to

sweet! i might be able to make that. even if not, i know you guys will represent really well. (perhaps even more so if i don't show up to muck things up).

i would say it might help to have some girls. online, there seem to be just as many females as males running barefoot, but in person, i've only seen you two dudes.

Nice.

Nice.

ps whether I can be there or

ps whether I can be there or not, you might want to point the reporter to the "Library," especially the bibliography of scientific research. Hopefully this will prevent them from doing the typical thing, which is interviewing a random podiatrist as the "anti" source and leaving it at that.

It's pretty exciting. I

It's pretty exciting. I posted on FB Portland minimalist club to invite other people who may not be a part of the brs yet still run min/bf. We had Suzanne join us a week ago. I also tried to talk my daughter into running with us. She is the first person i ever noticed who runs up on their toes. She has incredible form and is quite fast. I have no idea where she gets it from but am proud that she has it and i want her to show it off even if she won't go bf.

Mike,

Stomp, i can always drive you home if you can just get near us i can pick you up too.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts