Gabapentin (Neurontin)

I would really stick with the massage therapist and ask her to show you how to massage your feet yourself -how to break up the scar tissue yourself.

That would be a consideration if I also didn't have nerve damage in my hands, fingers, and wrists. But thank you, Mrs. D. :)

Not sure how deep the dermatologist looks under the skin. I will stick with the meds and the therapy though, and if the therapy actually does what it's supposed to do, then I will get rid of the meds.

I could tell that without the medication, last night and this morning would have been miserable for me.

Husbands and children can be trained as massage therapists too. ;)

Jen, the nerve pain I was having before using Gabapentin could not have been relieved in any other way. The nerve pain that I am using Gabapentin for now I have tried everything before resorting back to Gabapentin with no luck what so ever. Now I have daily comfort through the day which I did not have before.

Reactions: jldeleon
My kids are too small to make a dent, and my hubby, well, he kinda beeatches about it when I try.

Nerve pain is unlike any I have ever experienced before, that is for sure. I hate it. I absolutely hate it. It leaves me wondering if I will ever be "normal" again. I feel robbed. Yet I realize others have it worse than me, and so I count my blessings. I can walk, maybe not too far, but I can put one foot in front of the other. Some people can't even do that.

Reactions: jldeleon
I'm trying.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon