Felt Embarrased

LavaRunner

Chapter Presidents
Jun 4, 2010
On my weekend long run yesterday and at mile 10 coming into the home stretch I look up a see this absolutely beautiful oriental girl running barefoot towards me, No not a hallucination, it was real. Then I realized I had on my KSO's and felt a sudden shock of embarrassment. Strange it was, feeling embarrassed not running barefoot. I gave her a thumbs up and a right on and finished out the run after taking my KSO's off. ;)

The mind does play some strange tricks on us.

Give me a break. I am not

Give me a break. I am not politically correct for anyone!

How do I know she was American

Plus, Asian American actually

Plus, Asian American actually applies to folks from the Indian Sub Continent as well, and with your description I picture someone from the "Far East". China/Japan/Thailand/etc and opposed to and Indian or Arab girl.

I would have been more

I would have been more accurate stating Chinese since she fit the stereotype of most of my Chinese friends. Asian-American implies she was American. To a Chinese woman calling her Asian-American might be an insult.

Boy, this went left!

I'll take it right...A

I'll take it right...

A beautiful girl with heritage linked to the orient came running towards you barefoot. Yea, you were day dreaming again, Lava! Wake up!

lmao, well at least your

lmao, well at least your brief encounter with the mystery woman who's ethnicity is also a mystery snapped you back to reality and you ended up taking the damn shoes off:p Moral of the story, don't get caught out on a run with your shoes on

Ha, or your fly open...is

Ha, or your fly open...is what she meant to say!

Maybe I was being too obscure

Maybe I was being too obscure in my reference:

The Dude: Walter, what is the point? Look, we all know who is at fault here, what the f*** are you talking about?

Walter Sobchak: Huh? No, what the f*** are you... I'm not... We're talking about unchecked aggression here, dude.

Donny: What the f*** is he talking about?

The Dude: My rug.

Walter Sobchak: Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!

The Dude: Walter, the chinaman who peed on my rug, I can't go give him a bill, so what the f*** are you talking about?

Walter Sobchak: What the f*** are you talking about? The chinaman is not the issue here, Dude. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line, you DO NOT... Also, Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.

The Dude: Walter, this isn't a guy who built the railroads here. This is a guy...

Walter Sobchak: What the f*** are you...?

The Dude: Walter, he peed on my rug!

Donny: He peed on the Dude's rug.

Walter Sobchak: Donny you're out of your element! Dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here!

I got the reference Art. 

I got the reference Art. If this was Abide's post, you would have been fine.

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

The Dude[/b]: Yeah, but Walter...

Walter Sobchak[/b]: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These f***ing amateurs...

:)X Hope you don't mind, SP, but I cleaned up the language a little bit for our viewing audience. Don't mind the f, it's just something about the uck that seems to bother some people.)

Ah, The Big Lebowski, I

Ah, The Big Lebowski, I reacted......

I get it...

Sorry, made no connection and I assumed

lmao nice reference, I missed

lmao nice reference, I missed it too Lava. :p

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon