Feel the World, maker of Invisible Shoes, raises $300K

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Since its January 2010 launch, the company has sold 10,000 pairs of its Invisible Shoes sandals -- consisting of a thin Vibram Cherry rubber sole and polypropylene and nylon lace -- to people in more than 55 countries.

The funding will allow Feel The World to expand its product line, bolster its online presence and e-commerce capabilities, enhance marketing its capabilities and put the shoes in a brick-and-mortar setting, said Steven Sashen, co-founder and chief executive of Feel The World.

More than 150 stores have wanted to put the shoes on their shelves, he said, adding that Feel The World's approach to the retail market will be fairly judicious. Sashen expects that Invisible Shoes could be carried by 50 to 100 stores across the globe during the next 12 months. Sashen expects the company's revenue could grow by six times within the next year.

Citing data from SportsOneSource Group, the Associated Press recently reported that sales of "barefoot" shoes doubled in the past year to $750 million. Last month, Adidas launched its first barefoot shoe.

More from the article found here: http://www.dailycamera.com/business/ci_18881205

Steven (owner of invisible

Steven (owner of invisible shoes) should be extremely proud of all that he has accomplished. I'm an affiliate of the company, and I really think he puts out a great product. I especially like the small nature of the business, and I believe that, even while he is expanding, it will still maintain that small business feel that is absent, for the most part, in today's business world.

Aaron

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7