Everything Addressed?

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
They put enough thought into it, no way could they have left anything out. The catch all clause at the bottom makes me think it's hardly even worth testing.image.jpg

Reactions: Sid
Whatevs. Sounds like they accept bare feet to me! Ha!

BTW, I had to turn my computer sideways just to read it.

Reactions: OdiarAmor
I still don't get that. I posted the same pic to FB BLS and it's right side up there.

what's the matter LB? don't want to put your hat on straight as you carry in your board? :meh:

That would be easy enough, but when I skate the relative wind makes my hat fly off, so I stick with a bandanna to keep my scalp isolated from the elements. They don't like those for some reason. Also I need my reading glasses to see the menu, which would mean leaving on my progressive sun readers. Unless I had a back pack to carry a spare pair in a case....but they don't like that either. I guess I'll have to skip that place..........

Reactions: Sid
that's good. corporate food sucks.

Yeah but check out the salad my friend's wife got there! It's called the Lawn Mower. There's the equivalent of an entire head of lettuce underneath all that stuff, mixed maybe four different types. image.jpg

Also I need my reading glasses to see the menu, which would mean leaving on my progressive sun readers.
I believe that as long as your glasses are prescription, they are required to let you keep them. I remember a classmate in high school, who would always get called out on his Oakley sunglasses.
"They're prescription" and the teachers would leave him alone.

That's my dream salad.

Reactions: OdiarAmor
I'll go in there with you, wearing everything sideways. Hee.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts