Durability

barefootCrossCountry

Barefooters
Nov 12, 2010
After having some problems with mt00 I'm looking for my next shoe to retain that light weight and flexibility while hopefully achieving durability closer to my mt10's, which just don't do it for me anymore minimalism wise. As of now i'm between Inov-8 Bare-X Lite 150 and New Balance MR00, but I'm open to suggestions if there's a better shoe out there.

Altra Samson. Better overall shape than the one's you listed and extremely durable sole. It's light weight and with the insole in is 10mm thick. Insole out it's 7mm which gives you options on how you want the shoe to feel. For comparison sake the MR00 is 11mm, Bare X 150 is roughly 10mm. The 150's are very narrow and I mean very so make sure you try them on before you buy. The NB's come in widths so you can get one that fits but I found the standard width's to be too narrow for me. The biggest difference between the Samson and those is the foot shape and flexibility. None of those shoes comes close to being as flexible as the Samson and I know because I own all three :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon