Crochet your own barefoot sandals...

It's a bare sole

It's a bare sole shoe.

Actually, some of us here at the BRS are working on another store that includes foot jewelry and anklets. Stay tuned.

Love it!! I do a lot of

Love it!! I do a lot of crocheting and may need to make some of these.

We have beaders working on

We have beaders working on foot jewlery, but if you guys want to make some crochet ones to sell, email me to let me know at [email protected]. Thanks!

Patterns please people! 

Patterns please people! :cash:

I actually sell crocheted

I actually sell crocheted hats and right now I'm backed up on custom orders. It's that time of year.... This is something I'd consider for summer though. I'd prefer to figure out my own pattern, I think. :)

Are this crochet hats or

Are this crochet hats or knitted, or are they like knitted but crochet?

TJ--They're crocheted, but

TJ--They're crocheted, but with yarn....

WARNING, blog whoring ahead! AND hat whoring! ;)

Some examples here on my blog.

I actually have been mulling over how fun it would be to make a hat with a bare foot on it and sell thru BRS but I don't have time with the custom orders I have now! If I do something like that I'd have to wait until this busy season is over.

Those are adorable!  All of

Those are adorable! All of them are quite good. I really like the last one. The ones with the little ears are so cute for kids.

About making them for the BRS... By the time you would have the time, the cold season would be over. :-(

Thought I responded to this

Thought I responded to this before but it seems to have disappeared! Maybe I didn't hit "Publish."

Anyway--thank you! I'm having fun. You're right; if I made BRS hats it would more likely be for NEXT winter. Hopefully I can spend time during the warmer "off season" working on various new designs, and a hat with a bare foot on it might be one that I try to figure out. Anyway--if I do decide I'm interested in that or in the sole-less "sandals" I'll contact you about how we can work it out with BRS!

Sounds good.

Sounds good.

Regarding the foot-jewelry

Regarding the foot-jewelry store,
How about offering some faux sandals for the guys, like made from leather or nylon strapping?

We plan to do that as well. 

We plan to do that as well. We are going to have manly-type materials for ankle straps and foot thongs, etc. It's just a matter of finding the time to bring it all together. Zum is currently in the process of researching our store options for homemade items.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon