belated hello from San Francisco!

kim

Barefooters
May 24, 2010
Hi everyone!

I joined the BRS last year, and then never got around to getting involved. I've updated my profile (except for my photo -- technical issues) and now here's my better late than never introduction.

I live in San Francisco. I'm the late bloomer in a family of runners! I never liked it until I started trying it barefoot.

I'm a barefoot health advocate, which really just means I care about healthy feet! We tend to neglect them, which is too bad because they are so important. I've been moving barefoot for years (dance, yoga, etc) before I started running. I'm also a teacher trainer for the willPower Method -- a functional fitness class grounded in barefoot training. (It's awesome. I dare you to try it!)

So, I've been training feet (my own and my clients) for a lot longer than I've been running.

Anyway, I teach in the Bay Area so if you want to train with me you're welcome to it. Details on my website, which should pop up below in my signature.

Oh, and last thing: I'm talking about barefoot running this Saturday, at See Jane Run. Come say hi. And, this being SJR, there will be treats!

Please feel free to add your

Please feel free to add your event to the California-San Francisco Chapter's home page and SF Forum as well. Welcome!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7