Barefoot Running Reality Documentary

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Jumping poop and snakes from the other thread "I stepped in..." reminded me, I was thinking again last night how I wish we could have a videographer follow some of our chapter members as they go about their daily lives and runs, sort of like a reality documentary. Expose our crazy personalities as we encounter resistance from the "normal" society folks as we enter stores and restaurants barefoot, as we are out on our runs, etc., captures the looks, the stares, the comments, and as we relate to each other, what we talk about, how we act, etc. Capture our good times, our trials, our arguments. With winter upon most of us (summer elsewhere), it would be interesting to see how people are getting along in their barefoot running (or if they are opting for minshoes) and capture what they are experiencing as they try to run in the freezing cold. What do we do when we step in poop or jump a snake? (And I've jumped a couple of snakes myself, so I know the reaction could be very funny.)

Do any of you chapter members have video cameras and would like to follow along with the other members of your chapter, sort of like a day-in-the-life, and record everything going on?

Later, we can edit it and assemble it and present it on the site and elsewhere.

I think this would be a hoot! Who's game?!

Who knows? Maybe this idea could turn into a full-blown TV show!