Are Dopies for dopes?

Okay, I'm a little slow and just did see the coupon for us at Terra Plana so I was looking around and saw the Dopie sandals. All I can think of is that I would never be able to walk in them. I'd have to grip with my first two toes and since they are now about a mile appart from BFR, I dont' think I could do it. Heck, I had to pick dandylions with 5 inch stems for my profile pick because my toes are so far appart I couldn't hang onto them, LOL

But did you pick those

But did you pick those dandelions with your toes, Wendy?

The Lounge is still in place. Check again, please.

Yea, you're right.  We'll fix

Yea, you're right. We'll fix that.

BFWendyBird wrote:and by the

BFWendyBird said:
and by the way, where did The Lounge go? It was there and now I can't find it.

Yes, I'm a natural blond :)

On the weekend I too have a difficult time finding my way back to the lounge, especially if there was DOPIES in the parking lot

i've had a love hate

i've had a love hate relationship with flip flops for years. i enjoy them because they are easy to get on and off and you just cant get much more open without being bare. the problem with flops is that fundamentally they can be worse for your feet than shoes. the constant state of contraction the foot has to be in for you to keep them on is a serious negative that can wreak havoc on the musculature of the foot. still...i have a pair sitting next to the front door for those times when i just need to slip something on
smile.png

WindBird I'd say forget it. your feet would probably cramp in five minutes of wearing the dopies because you're poor muscles would be working overtime to squeeze those toes together.