Where can I get barefoot bumper stickers like this...

Funny you should bring this

Funny you should bring this up! Mrs. Zap, per my request, created some stickers for us that I plan to have available for purchase soon, when I can find the time to research them more. The top oval ones are pretty typical, EXCEPT for the toes I asked her to add. Then she came up with the next two and got clever and made each set right foot, left foot! Is she the coolest or what?! Check them out below. Of course, they will be printed much larger than this, the usual size you see out there on people's cars. (Note: The black background is actually transparent once it is printed.)

I've been meaning to remove the BRS's sticker from Zazzle because they suck! They degrade quickly on the car once it's exposed to rain, so I wouldn't buy from there. I have a source that has great quality stickers, so that's whom I'm going to be working with shortly.

LeftFoot2_13.1.jpg

RightFoot2_13.1.jpg

LeftFoot_13.1.jpg
RightFoot_13.1.jpg

Okay, I removed the circle

Okay, I removed the circle sticker from the store. The bumper sticker is still there, since it's made of vinyl and should be okay. Check it out here, if you would like to purchase it. http://www.zazzle.com/bumper_sticker_logo-128531263698136308

BRSBumperSticker.png

I'm also considering taking pre-orders for a BRS license plate. If we can order at least 5 of them, we get them for just over $8 each, I think. Anyone interested?

BRSLicensePlate.png

I have to have a front plate

I have to have a front plate for Nevada... to qualify as totally legal anyway (although lots of people ignore it and use the front plate area for decoration).

At any rate, I would like to see a BRS license plate holder. Then I could toss the free advertising for the auto dealership I have on there now.

John T.

That's an idea.  We'll see.

That's an idea. We'll see.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon