Vishak Krishnaswamy: Dombivali's barefoot runner

Vishak Krishnaswamy.png

Vishak Krishnaswamy: Dombivali's barefoot runner
Free Press Journal

How did barefoot running start?

I have been undertaking endurance marathons for the past five years and wanted to do something new in life, so I searched for world records in the Guinness book and found that one person ran barefoot half marathons for most consecutive days. I got down to it and applied with the Harvard world records for this category and completed it in 21 days. As evidence, I submitted accounts of two witnesses and my GPS and Strava data. My experience on the first day of barefoot running – May 23, 2022, was amazing as I ran for two hours and 20 minutes without shoes at the KDMC ground in Dombivli. The rest of the days it wasn’t easy with stones and pebbles hurting my feet. When people asked me why I was running without shoes, I said it can help me stay grounded. It is a lost science, I feel. My dream is now to represent India in the Ultra Barefoot Run.

To continue reading, please visit: https://www.thebarefootrunners.org/forums/barefoot-minimalist-running.8/create-thread

Vishak Krishnaswamy: Dombivali's barefoot runner - Free Press Journal
Free Press Journal
My experience on the first day of barefoot running – May 23, 2022, was amazing as I ran for two hours and 20 minutes without shoes at the KDMC ...

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts