Transitioning out of orthotics advice needed for PF

That gave me a good chuckle,

That gave me a good chuckle, poo running = pool running, not running in my back yard after not picking up after my dogs for most of the winter, AHHH the dreaded spring thaw!

I am a slow runner too, but I enjoy it and I realize I am never going to win a race, so I concentrate on just doing my best. My poor 6 year old though always wants to know when/if I am going to win every race I enter. Remember when you thought your parents were super human? I love that she has that confidence for me!

Update on the orthotics transition. Knock on wood have not had to wear the since Friday and then only for maybe a 1/2 hour (they now make my knees ache so I suspect they were the cause of my knee injuries) Am battling this PF like it is my full time job, stretching, icing, rolling, but so far (as I knock n wood) it is working! Getting arch cramps, but I suspect that is independent of the PF and just a sign that my undworked arches are getting a workout and waking up again. And my biggest triumph so far, 1.25 miles yesterday outside completely barefoot. Feet have a bit of what I like to call rug burn, but nothing I can't handle.

Liz

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7