Trail freaks. Another reason I am moving out of the city...

NotSoDoomedRunner

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
Wow, it must happen a LOT

Wow, it must happen a LOT there for them to conduct an "operation".

It happens everywhere. I once

It happens everywhere. I once found "lewd" remnants along with a couple six packs of Dr. Pepper (some unopened) about 12 miles into the back country wilderness on a backpacking trip. Apparently the "suspects" were close by because things were "freshly used".

zapmamak wrote:It happens

zapmamak said:
It happens everywhere. I once found "lewd" remnants along with a couple six packs of Dr. Pepper (some unopened) about 12 miles into the back country wilderness on a backpacking trip. Apparently the "suspects" were close by because things were "freshly used".

Dr. Pepper? Now, that really is kinky! Worse than pale dry ginger ale, even...

And, geesh, yeah, the whole subject is alarming. I mean, people, having sex, outdoors. What is this world coming to?

Awesome! At least their not

Awesome! At least their not onto me yet!

Where yall thinking about moving too?

BFwillie_g wrote:zapmamak

BFwillie_g said:
zapmamak said:
Dr. Pepper? Now, that really is kinky! Worse than pale dry ginger ale, even...And, geesh, yeah, the whole subject is alarming. I mean, people, having sex, outdoors. What is this world coming to?
Hahaha! Well, I of all people don't really care or mind, however the "freshly used" object was a sex doll and I was taking a group of young kids on a backpacking trip. Um. I honestly didn't want to be the one having to have the heart-to-heart birds and bees talk with a bottle of lube, a sex doll and twelve year olds. Frankly, that wasn't part of my job description. hA!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon