Toe Addons

TJ, haven't you tried these

TJ, haven't you tried these things out? I vaguely remember them coming up in the conversation on our run last month.

The Correct Toes aren't

The Correct Toes aren't working for me because I can't wear shoes, and you have to wear shoes in order to wear them. You can't run barefoot in them. They just won't stay in place. You're supposed to be able to walk in them, and I did quite comfortably, but they kept sliding off with every few steps. I didn't try to run in them, but if I couldn't walk barefoot in them, then I know I wouldn't be able to run barefoot in them. But if you are wearing shoes (walking or running), I hear they are great for that.

I have Pedi Toes, which are a whole lot like the Yoga Toes. The Pedi Toes seem to separate my toes (align them?) better than the Correct Toes, but you can't walk in them comfortably even just a few steps without feeling pain. The Pedi Toes are not meant to be walked in.

The Yoga Toes above may be able to be worn while walking from the looks of them, but I can't be sure.

TJ, I'll bet a few drops of

TJ, I'll bet a few drops of super glue would keep those suckers from falling out! Let me know how it works.

Also, do they come in colors? I can see them becoming hot decorative items if you could coordinate them with your wardrobe. Or how about day-glo? Wow!

Seriously, though, do they help develop better foot physiology better than time spent BFR and BF lifestyling?

Our metatarsals should be

Our metatarsals should be like fans, spread out.

I've been barefoot most of the time growing up, except for those usual occasions/conditions when I had to wear shoes (as most people). I have been barefoot about 98% of the time over the past three years and 2% in flip-flops, so barefooting' can only help so far, and it has as far as giving me an arch and helping me to not pronate as much. My toes are misaligned due to the types of shoes I used to wear (as most people's are) squishing my big toe into my 2nd toe (no space between the two) but mostly because the neuromas are quite large (according to Dr. Ray's looking at my photos) and causing my 2nd and 3rd toes on both feet to spread crazy; they look like Martian toes. (I would think that the Correct Toes and Pedi Toes won't help much until I can get the neuromas removed though.)

No thanks! 

No thanks! :)

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon