TJs awesome interview on Living Barefoot

OMGOSH!  How could you?!  You

OMGOSH! How could you?! You dug that up when I was hoping it would disappear! Teasing. I did okay, but at least the message was consistent and true.

I've shown up with flip-flops

I've shown up with flip-flops on too though, even in winter, and FiveFingers a couple of times. People look at me like I'm nuts. And I am!

I walked in Walgreens

I walked in Walgreens barefoot with 8 inches of snow on the ground and slid up and busted my tail. Am I crazy, maybe at least those folks thought so lol. I don't care, I dusted myself off and cruised on in, did my shopping, got the stares and whispers and went about my business haha. I just don't care what folks think, I am a nature runner lol!

I was in Target shopping

I was in Target shopping barefoot this evening after my 8 mile run, neuromas were firing. I'm trying to decide on buying something and this mom and her two teenage daughters are standing there staring at me. One says, "She's barefoot." I turned and just looked at them. They turned away immediately and went on about their business.

We have a lot of work to do.

Yes, I'm a mess.  Born and

Yes, I'm a mess. Born and raised in California, lived in Kentucky for four years, and have been here in Georgia for 20 Years.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts