Runner Transitions to Barefoot, then to 24/7 Barefooter

Longboard

Chapter Presidents
May 13, 2010
Yes that is cool, saw that

Yes that is cool, saw that just awhile ago when Primalfoot linked it on their FB page.

I'm as close to BF 24/7 as I can be, usually even BF at my architecture office except around clients or when visiting construction sites, as long as it's above 45° or so. I do still wear shoes, or flops if it's warm, to church and such.

I think my wife would pitch a fit if I tried to go BF in church. We're still relatively new there so not sure how others would react either, although it is mostly young folks in a more hip, less conservative part of town, so they might be fine with it. We recently attended a social gathering of a couple of our church's community groups for a chili cook-off, and several of the kids there removed their shoes inside the house. I probably could have, but I was wearing my VFF's and figured they would be pretty stinky if I removed them.
tounge_smile.gif

For awhile my wife didn't seem to mind me being BF when we went places, but recently I've been told to put on shoes or leave several times (3 times in one week last month), and now she sees it as rather embarassing. So now I can only be BF out and about when I'm by myself, except for a few select places that I know don't care, or at realtives' houses.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon