Night Runs

TheRealRandy

Barefooters
May 31, 2011
Now what is better than a night run. You are more aware you are more in touch with what is going on, whether it be on an road, or the best way to go trails. Seeing animal eyes glaring at you from the reflection of your headlamps, running over ditches, rocks logs. And the best part of it all, barefoot, you just feel more in tune with everything. Now me i like to use my headphones 3 or 4 times a month when doing LONG runs, it makes my brain stop thinking of my form sometimes or what is going on with my pace... sometimes that stuff just gets annoying, which is why i cant wait to stop counting minutes and miles and hit those ultra runs!

But thank god for the night and these feet we have, for those who have not tried it, its sunday hit that run tonight. So if Looking down in the daylight not to step on something sharp was not enough, try this at night, take a friend have a couple laughs share your experiences.

Random post i know, but got back from one a day n a half ago and still excited about it :)

I love running at night,

I love running at night, especially in the summer.

I used to throw my stuff on

I used to throw my stuff on and take off for a run when I was having trouble sleeping in my youth. Used to drive my Mom nuts. Have not run in the dark in a while though. Something I am going to have to get used to if I ever cross the 100 miler off my list. Have fun!

I do night runs when I need

I do night runs when I need to but I don't like them. Every shadow I pass has Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, and Mike Myers all waiting to gang up on me.

Bill

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7