MY FIRST BAREFOOT WALK EVER

Barefoot Boy

Barefooters
Jul 27, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm 15 years old and I join here as I like to go barefoot everywhere.

Let me share you my first experience. Well, at first I am anti-barefoot. I always wear sandals everywhere.

So a year ago approximately, I went outdoor to hang out with my friends. I wore a T-Shirt and shorts at that time, with a pair of sandals. Fortunately they were not expensive! (you will know why later)

In the mean time, we went outside the movie theater, and went to a nearby shopping mall (not-so nearby actually). Why? I wanted to buy some sandals and they accompanied me. I asked the shop assistant to find me a sandals with the same model with the one I am wearing now, but in a bigger size. So I like the design very much and I want the bigger size of it. The shop assistant carried my sandals and did some search there. I have no footwear at that time, and my soft soles are waiting for the sandals.

But the shop assistant couldn't find the exact model. Stubbornly, I demand one, and she asked if I can wait. I said that I can wait, so she did further search. But then my friend said, "OMG We're late!" I nearly forgot that we wanted to watch a movie.

So I said to them that I will leave my sandals here. They aren't sure of that but I insisted. So we ran outside the shopping mall to the theater. The feeling of FIRST TIME BAREFOOT is so nice. My soles felt the cold ceramic ground. It was so refreshing. Then soon, my feet had to step on the asphalt. It was dusty and hot, and hurt. But then near the theater, we walked on a grass field. The feeling of barefoot in grass is very nice.

We were late 5 minutes. We entered the movie theater and immediately came inside to watch the movie. For 2 hours I was full barefoot. My friends made fun of me but I said to them that I realized that going barefoot is fun. They were a little puzzled to hear that but yeah I decided to go barefoot since. I left the sandals there and went home in bare feet.

Since then, I never wore shoes when I went to school, to the park, or even in the forest. I love going barefoot. It's true story.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Welcome!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon