Mileage Reporting Week 48 (Nov 29 - Dec 5)

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
Boulder and I did a 3.5 mile run this morning at 5:00 am.. It was 39 deg. f. with almost no wind. The skies were clear so lots of stars to be seen. We heard one owl and a rooster.
Another great outing!

Reactions: duckfeet and Tedlet
I did 5.3 miles yesterday ( Thursday ) on a milder yet blustery day. Saw very few people at Presque Isle but did see some Mallard ducks inspite of being shot at for the past month. Had a good run and felt light on my feet today

Reactions: Tedlet
5.5 miles today at Presque Isle on a cloudy and cool day. It's unusual to have a stretch of dry weather in December like we have been having, but who's complaining. My legs felt heavy for the first half of the run, but improved quite a bit for the second half.

Reactions: Tedlet
Just a couple of runs for me this week -8.9km and 5.75km. The demands of work and a booster jab seemed to get in the way somewhat..:rolleyes:
Both good runs though -pretty cold, but dry so quite nice running once I'd warmed up after the first km...:)

Reactions: duckfeet
3.8 miles Thursday evening after work. My asthma has been kicking up in the colder weather, so this is all that I could manage today. I did see lots of nice Christmas decorations on my route through our neighborhood though. Supposed to be 60 degrees over the coming weekend, so will definitely be out then.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7

Latest posts