Mileage Reporting Week 3 (Jan 16 - Jan 22)

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
Boulder and I did a fun 4 mile run at 5:00 am. It was 48 deg. f. with almost no wind. The sky was clear with lots of stars and a sliver of a moon. The small moon did light up the country road in the dark areas.

:)

Reactions: duckfeet
We did a 4 mile run Thursday at 5:00 am. It was 40 deg. f. with 12 to 18 mph winds from the NW. The sky was clear with lots of stars. almost as soon as we got out Boulder perked up (as he sometimes does). A few seconds later something large bolted across the road in front of us. I thought maybe a coyote but then I caught a glimpse of its tail and knew it was a deer. I pulled out my flashlight and shined it in the direction it went. To discover it had stopped and was looking back. At first I thought at us but, then I deducted it was looking back at the rest of the herd. So I shined my light the direction it came from and spotted at least 4 more in an open field. I did not notice the moon till a couple miles into our run and I was glad I spotted it. It was huge and in the low SE sky. It was only a sliver illuminated but you could see the rest.

Outstanding outing!!

Reactions: duckfeet

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7