Migration Website Date!

Website_Migration.jpeg

Site Migration Date!

We are hoping to migrating the web platform to the newest version on November 14, 2023, sometime in the morning!

YAY!

From the developers:

We'll be looking to start between 7-8a CT/8-9a ET. We'll end up putting the site in maintenance mode so we can take a backup without losing any data. We'll then get everything moved over to the new server and upgraded with the complete data.

Once done, we'll do some testing, send you (TJ) the link so you can take a look around, and then once you sign off we can push it live.

I expect the backup + migration/upgrade/configuration will take 4-6 hours and we'll be ready for you to take a look around the mid afternoon. We'll be in touch through the whole process and let you know how we're progressing so that you have a better idea of timing on the day of. I'll also give you the outline of the go live process along with expected time for each step before the 14th.

From the developers:

We'll be looking to start between 7-8a CT/8-9a ET. We'll end up putting the site in maintenance mode so we can take a backup without losing any data. We'll then get everything moved over to the new server and upgraded with the complete data.

Once done, we'll do some testing, send you (TJ) the link so you can take a look around, and then once you sign off we can push it live.

I expect the backup + migration/upgrade/configuration will take 4-6 hours and we'll be ready for you to take a look around the mid afternoon. We'll be in touch through the whole process and let you know how we're progressing so that you have a better idea of timing on the day of. I'll also give you the outline of the go live process along with expected time for each step before the 14th.

Reactions: bfsailor
NOTE: After site migration, the Chapters will be out of order and their avatars will be missing, but don't worry, we will get this resolved shortly; these things have to be done afterwards.

Reactions: Mark Halstead

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7