Any idea how to send messages to other users? I assumed that I could just send a message to someone by typing in their name as I don't know their email addy but I guess this is wrong.

Nick,Click on "my account"

Nick,

Click on "my account" on the right of your screen, then click on "messages" also on the right of the screen, then you will see a tab that says "write new message", click on that. Then put in the persons screen name, and you will see it also pop up in the drop down menu, select that.

Jen

P.S. You should go to the Monday, 12 p.m. thing at the waterfront if you can. It is conducted by two very helpful professionals, a doctor and a physical therapist. I think you would find it very useful.

Thanks Jen.  It's hard to go

Thanks Jen. It's hard to go do those things when I have the little man with me. He is a bit of a distraction you know? I would like to go someday though.

You can also just click on

You can also just click on someone's email or PM icons under their avatar/profile box to send a message that way.

Is this noon get-together barefoot or minimalist running related, Jen? If so, please add stuff like that to your chapter by using the Create Chapter Calendar Event (not Create Chapter Posting). It's a good way to get the word out about helpful clinics, and maybe you will get more company that way too. Thanks.

T.J.Ohhhhh, the calendar! 

T.J.

Ohhhhh, the calendar! Good idea. Thanks!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon