I am so jealous

BillBlack

Barefooters
May 24, 2011
of my 7yr old. We were outside recently playing (barefoot) and he wanted me to watch him run. It was on the side of a hill where there were many rocks and sticks poking up, none of which made a bit of difference to him. He just seemed to float along. I had him run the same bit a few more times just so I could watch him run it was so amazing to me. I know his being so young makes it easy to run without the bad habits I have picked up over the years but it still seemed so fun just watching him run without effort and an expression of such happiness on his face. Good morning to you all.

Bill

kids are great. then they

kids are great. then they grow up into us ugly adults with lots of pretenses and prejudices.

Mike

Bill, capture that on video,

Bill, capture that on video, so you can play it over and over again when you are both older. I love to watch my boys run. They are so free, so pure, so happy. They even run better than adults, don't they?

Haha!  I've been noticing the

Haha! I've been noticing the same thing about my 4yr old son. When I watch him run, his form looks just like Dr. Mark's!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpnhKcvbsMM Same as yours, he doesn't look for rocks or stick or where his foot lands in relcation to the cracks in the sidewalk! My 7yr old daughter has pretty form too. We always seem to end up in a foot race when we eat out, go to the store or just walking home from picking his sister up from school! Good times!

-Jonny

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon