How the heck do you guys get up so early?!

So this morning I had my alarm set up at 4. Walked over, turned it off, fell asleep on the toilet. I seem to do better when I have an event of something to keep my accountable. I have to get up at 4 Saturday to get in my run or it won't happen because the wife is leaving town and leaving me with the kid, so I am betting I do it... hopefully I can establish a habbit from there.

In order to be a REAL ultra runner, early morning runs are a requirement...

Reactions: Trav1sty
In order to be a real ultra runner I think you have to run more than 15 miles a month dude. What was your non-Rocky total for February?

Here's what I do when I truly must get up in the morning to run. But I have a lot of options, so I probably only run at Ohmigod O'Clock twice a week....

Night before:
1) I drink two huge glasses of water before going to bed.
2) I put my running clothes in the bathroom
3) I go to sleep in too few clothes. (Sorry - it isn't getting more exciting)

So, when the alarm goes off, I REALLY have to pee, and hitting the snooze bar isn't a great idea. Then, when I'm in the bathroom, I'm shivering because I didn't wear enough PJs. Weeeeeeelll... there are my running clothes to keep warm! Aaaand I'm dressed to go running.

I got that too. I thought his working this much was planned. He told me about it back in January. Either way. We are all busy.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7