How did you meet your better half?

I am from MI. My wife is from CT. We met in French class in SC.

Oh, that's a sweet picture, Gidds!

I met mine while she was sewing up my chin in a hotel room in front of about 30 people in South America.

Awww, how sweet, TR.

I met my husband while renewing his department's computers, but I really got to know him when I got a trouble ticket to go down and repair the computer he crashed...he said on purpose.

Reactions: rbondi
We met in High School, I used to make fun of her boyfriend (her parents really did not like him), and then we started seeing each other in Grade 11, dated for a few years. Miltary families so she went east with hers, I went west to college. We met up 4 years later, I moved east, dated, married and 17 years later boom bang we are still running circles around each other.

I met my wife 7 years ago at a university Fetish themed party. She was wearing a black corset and fishnets and I was covered in oil in my mechanics overalls. I knew right away but I think she needed another couple of weeks of convincing...!

I met my wife 7 years ago at a university Fetish themed party. She was wearing a black corset and fishnets and I was covered in oil in my mechanics overalls. I knew right away but I think she needed another couple of weeks of convincing...!
Best mental image all week!

Reactions: Andy Tomlin
Met my wife in Spring 2006 at a joint Bible-study for young adults put on by 5 area churches, which was held in a theater attached to a bar/grill, which is usually a small concert venue. I actually took some pics one night and posted them on a local car enthusiast forum as a way to get the word out. My wife's best friend saw them and was like hey let's go check it out. I met her there, we started dating, and were married August 2007. Coming up on our 5th anniversary now and I love her still more than ever. :D

DSC_0523.jpg

DSC_0519.jpg

DSC_0517.jpg

Awww, that is SO sweet, Patrick!

These are great stories, you guys!

I was on a date with another gal when I fell off a horse. My wife was the KMart manager that had to come out and unplug the dang thing.