Half Marathon Race Report

JosephTree wrote:You travel

JosephTree said:
You travel light! What a treat it must be to run a race course you know and have such a fine day of it. Good on you!

Sunscreen?

CLEARLY, Adam is imune to the tanning effects of the sun! ;o)

Sunscreen? We don't need no stinking sunscreen!!

Man, BF Gent...you were movin!!

-Jonny

lol! i know i am white as a

lol! i know i am white as a ghost. I didn't wear sunscreen, it's funny in my younger years i would tan myself like crazy. I actually get a really dark tan, hard to believe by the Casper pictures. I love the sun, but watch how much i get now.

Barefoot Gentile wrote:lol!

Barefoot Gentile said:
lol! i know i am white as a ghost. I didn't wear sunscreen, it's funny in my younger years i would tan myself like crazy. I actually get a really dark tan, hard to believe by the Casper pictures. I love the sun, but watch how much i get now.

DUDE!!! You should totally get some sort of UV sticker and cut it in the shape of bare feet, "BFR" or something...like the tanning girls do with the playboy bunny stickers, except...you know...manly n stuff! Like winter's unmolested snow, you gotta put that canvis to use, Bro!!

"You wore your BFRs.org shirt to your race? Big deal! Check out my tan lines that spell out,"Naked for Life! Barefootrunners.org" on my back!" -Adam

Awe-some!!

-Jonny

Are those blisters I see on

Are those blisters I see on your big and fourth toe? or have blisters invaded my psyche to the point I see them everywhere now?

John T.

Good time! You need to get a BRS shirt, or a short superhero cape with the logo on it at least. ;-)

Jonny00GT wrote:Barefoot

Jonny00GT said:
Barefoot Gentile said:

DUDE!!! You should totally get some sort of UV sticker and cut it in the shape of bare feet, "BFR" or something...like the tanning girls do with the playboy bunny stickers, except...you know...manly n stuff! Like winter's unmolested snow, you gotta put that canvis to use, Bro!!

"You wore your BFRs.org shirt to your race? Big deal! Check out my tan lines that spell out,"Naked for Life! Barefootrunners.org" on my back!" -Adam

Awe-some!!

-Jonny

haha, nice idea!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7