Solved Go To First Unread

spoonerweb

Chapter Presidents
Sep 6, 2010
813高雄市左營區文府路178巷
When I hover over a topic in the list of topics, it shows me how many pages there are. However, after I click on the title or one of the pages, then it gives me the option "Go To First Unread". I would like to see the option to "Go To First Unread" in the list of topics though if it is possible.

I am confused on this as when you go into a forum and click on thread title it automatically goes to first unread. If we put on main forum page then it does not know which first unread to go too. I am sorry if I am misunderstanding your question. I am using Firefox and it works.

I have also noticed that clicking a thread in What's New automatically takes me to the first unread post.

I know vB forums usually have a separate "Go to 1st unread" link or icon next to a thread, which I usually don't use. So having it do it automatically is kind of nice IMHO. Just as long as my browser (Firefox) keeps track of this stuff and always takes me to the correct post.

I had this same problem at first. I had to go back through all the old stuff from before the move and mark everything as read. Now with all the new posts I click on the little circle in front of the post name and it takes me right to the first new response.

I don't even click the circle. I just click on the title itself and it takes me to the first unread post. I like it that way, but not sure if that's an option users can set.

No that is automatically by default. It should behave that way with all threads. So that is why I was wondering if something was wrong with the thread not doing it. I will leave this open for a day but I think it is resolved by marking all threads as read then trying it out.

I didn't know it did it automatically by clicking on the title. Not used to using good software I guess.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7