From my supportive hubby

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
I have been posting my progress in the Weekly Mileage threads, so I can go back and see how I'm progressing later. I posted this tonight (black type), then my precious husband grabbed it and edited it to his satisfaction (blue type):

I spent dinner with my family at the table for the first time in weeks. After making everyone wait FOREVER. I finally felt I was able to get up and walk that far and have my feet dangle from the chair. You seem to do it just fine in the middle of the night to get snacks or chase the cats. I've been having to keep them elevated to lessen the pain. I won't share what he said about that! I have to walk in my old "comfy" crocs though, since walking barefoot is really painful. As it should be. The nerves, or what's left of them, fire like electrical shocks, some stronger than others depending on how heavy I step. The more time you spend in bed the heavier you step. I'm doing better day by day, or sleep by sleep, but I can't place the ball of my left foot, the one that was done first, down on the ground, but the right one, the one that was done 11 days later can take some weight on the ball. Very strange. Can you say “malpractice?” It's like it's broken. Doctor left some tools in there. It's not so much a pain factor that is preventing me from doing so, but it seems like it is mechanically damaged somehow. It’s keeping you from cooking, laundry, cleaning …

Well, that's one reason I

Well, that's one reason I fell in love with him. He has a great personality and a sick personality. ;-) Real charming.

It's truly a calling.  You've

It's truly a calling. You've found one of those rare ones who cares enough about you to keep it real. I'm sure you've already thanked him profusely. We husbands appreciate honest appreciation.

I can send you a mop if this sarcasm spills out of your screen and starts to run across the floor...

So much so he flies them,

So much so he flies them, fixes them, and builds them. Yours too, huh? Must be a pilot mentality or something.

My problem would be that he

My problem would be that he eats, breaths, and craps airplanes, thank you very much. Hee.

Gidds, I would say count your blessings, but I haven't figured out what is worse, a pilot who has access to an airplane or a pilot who doesn't.

I think he might be my

I think he might be my hero....

Sadly, you two would get

Sadly, you two would get along great, Chaser.

I commented on another thread, "Oh no. He found us." Referring to your first post after the move. I expected some sort of retort, which I was ready to reply that we only moved to try and hide from you. Hee. But I am only teasing. I am glad you are a part of our community.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7