formatting practice thread - admin, you can delete this

AABarefoot

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
so here is some text a list: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and some text explaining the picture:
2011-08-08%25252021.16.29.jpg
ta da

I'll leave this here, so you

I'll leave this here, so you can full around some more if you need to. I received your email. Thank you! I will respond to that shortly as well.

BOLD ITALICSUNDERLINE

BOLD

ITALICS

UNDERLINED

CROSSED OUT

LEFT

CENTER

RIGHT

full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin full margin

oh look, more lists!!
  • ;bullet 1
  • bullet 2
and numbers!
[*]one [*]two [*]three
indented

back to normal

http://barefootrunners.org/forum-topic/formatting-practice-thread-admin-you-can-delete#comment-form

Okay, I sent an email about

Okay, I sent an email about the post above with some more questions, so please look for that one.

We're going to be migrating to a VPS (hopefully successfully this time, cross toes!) after Labor Day. There is some startup cost on that. But once that has been done and verified that all is functional, we can work toward getting funding for the formatting issues. So priorities are #1 migration, #2 formatting, unless of course, something unforeseen and urgent takes place in the interim. Deal, all?

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon