Dreaming about BFR!!!

Jonny00GT

Chapter Presidents
May 19, 2011
Last night, my wife and I went mountain bike trail riding. It was my first time, since I was a kid, and it was fun! At the start, there is a patch of gravel, and were I not still healing a little from my 3rd BFR the morning before, I would have given it a go or 5! I think verbalizing this fact to my wife sparked the dream I had last night.

In my dream, she and I were walking to our car and the parking lot was all gravel. I hadn't tried gravel yet and decided to go for it. I pulled off my VFFs and began cruising around. I expected it to hurt a little,(I have been on gravel barefoot before...small town boy) but it actually felt really really good! There were some people looking, and they asked if it hurt and how could I run on that stuff with no shoes. It's funny how considerate and nice people are in my dreams! LOL! In my dream, I must have been running barefoot for quite a while already. I guess my wife is right...I am obsessed! Well...maybe just a little...but hey, I'll take any obsession that gets me in shape and lets me eat almost anything I want and still keep getting thinner!!

I know I'm not alone...any strange BFR dreams y'all have had??

-Jonny

hey, I'll take any obsession

hey, I'll take any obsession that gets me in shape and lets me eat almost anything I want and still keep getting thinner!!

In your dreams! ;-)

I actually don't dream about

I actually don't dream about barefoot running. The BRS, YES! But not BFR. I've had some barefoot runners tell me they've dreamt about me though. ;-) True.

Barefoot TJ wrote:I actually

Barefoot TJ said:
I actually don't dream about barefoot running. The BRS, YES! But not BFR. I've had some barefoot runners tell me they've dreamt about me though. ;-) True.

All the time TJ ;-) All the time!

Hah, I just had an all night

Hah, I just had an all night dream the other night that I was barefoot running. I have never dreamnt about exercise ever! No wonder I was tired when I woke up. LOL.

Not exactly a BF dream, but a

Not exactly a BF dream, but a couple of nights ago I was reading a bit of BF Ken-Bob's new book last thing at night. When I switched off the light, I found myself thinking about someone running with a nice, soft barefoot landing, just like Ken-Bob writes about. I don't even know whether it was me that I was seeing running - it was just that gentle landing and pick-up, over and over again. I was asleep in no time. I think I've found the barefoot version of counting sheep
regular_smile.gif

Barefoot TJ wrote:I

Barefoot TJ said:

Reaaaaaaally?! Hm...may have to start a juicey "What's your TJ dream" thread and see what there is to see! ;o)

Mandovark said:
Not exactly a BF dream, but a couple of nights ago I was reading a bit of BF Ken-Bob's new book last thing at night. When I switched off the light, I found myself thinking about someone running with a nice, soft barefoot landing, just like Ken-Bob writes about. I don't even know whether it was me that I was seeing running - it was just that gentle landing and pick-up, over and over again. I was asleep in no time. I think I've found the barefoot version of counting sheep
regular_smile.gif

Hey, I may use that, next time I'm having trouble going to sleep!

-Jonny

You guys!  I'm blushing! I

You guys! I'm blushing!

I think I've found the barefoot version of counting sheep .

Ha! Hysterical!

Well, TJ, I think you kinda

Well, TJ, I think you kinda asked for that one!

My only barefoot-related dream was a stress dream that my Google-Apps tables for IBRD crashed and nobody could find their location, thus spoiling the event.

Cheers,

Paleo

Oh, man, Paleo!  That sounds

Oh, man, Paleo! That sounds more like a nightmare! ;-)

A nightmare it was. 

A nightmare it was. Fortunately, it didn't come true. Which leads me to think that it's a good thing that our dreams don't always come true, because then our nightmares would also always come true.

Cheers

Paleo

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon