Can anybody do this?

I have yet to meet anyone who can do this with their toes. It freaks people out when I do this but I have been able to do this as long as I can remember. I do it without touching them with my hands too. Just curious. Sometimes I do it without even realizing I do it and my wife yells at me to knock it off as it creeps her out really bad. :D

I can point my big toe up on both feet while the other four toes remain flat on the ground. It looks like I am hitchhiking with my feet. My sons are able to do it, too, especially the second and fourth ones.

Wow I'm going to work on this. So far I can only pull the small toe down, not up.:cool:

Nope, can't do that.

It's kind of comfortable for me when I'm sitting. I think that's why I sometimes do it without realizing it. It's like I push the nearest toes down in a splaying motion while simultaneously picking up my pinky toe. My wife is on a crazy hunt to find someone else that can do it. She's grilled my whole family on both sides. I'm the only weirdo I guess.

It's kind of comfortable for me when I'm sitting. I think that's why I sometimes do it without realizing it. It's like I push the nearest toes down in a splaying motion while simultaneously picking up my pinky toe. My wife is on a crazy hunt to find someone else that can do it. She's grilled my whole family on both sides. I'm the only weirdo I guess.

Of course you are the only weirdo. ;) I can just see the spats around your house -ending with you finally pulling out the "pinkie-crossing card" -lol.

My pinky toes might as well be glued to the next toe (another reason VFF's don't work). If I concentrate hard enough I can move my left one about 1mm away from the other. I have foot envy of my wife's feet. She can spread her toes out and have about 1 inch gaps between them. I just can't get her to be barefoot though.

Lol! No I can't do that! I can "hitchhike" with my feet, like another member said, and I can "drum" my toes like you would your fingers. :D I do it subconsciously.

Peace,
-Niffer

My wife and sister-in-law do this all the time. It seems to be their comfy position when sitting on the couch. Here I thought it was some genetic freaky quirk. I best not show my wife this thread, cause she'll say "See!!!"