Burning River 100 Miler in Ohio

You're a better man than me.

You're a better man than me. If I started that, I'd have to have the ambulance follow me, and it wouldn't have to follow me for long, lol. I'll just wish you the best and most luck I can send your way! Take it. You'll need it much more than me. :-D

100 miles... even driving that far makes me tired.

John T.

Good luck, John!  I look

Good luck, John! I look forward to your report when you get back. I know it will be rockin'! Wishing you the best!

Thanks! I ended up DNFing at

Thanks! I ended up DNFing at Mile 70. I gave my best, but a leg cramp got me. An amazing experience, and yes TJ I'll get a race report to you soon (may take a while, it was long!).

btw, two other minimalists. one switched to regular shoes halfway through, not sure if he finished tho, and one did the whole thing in RunAmocs.

More later!

Ah, I'm sorry, John.  That

Ah, I'm sorry, John. That sucks about the leg cramp. Hope you are relaxing and recovering well.

Excellent work! Keep your

Excellent work! Keep your chin up! A very small percentage of people in this world will ever stay on their feet that long. LPJ DNF'd the same race if I remember correctly but went back last year to get revenge. If you enjoyed the attempt you will be back. Hoping your recovery goes well!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7