BRS's Financial Summary 2011

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
So, TJ - what happens with

So, TJ - what happens with with ~$400 shortage? Is that covered out of the "TJ's Vacation" fund? If so, there might be those among our number who would like to share that loss with you, particularly since you ALSO administer and run this most excellent site at great personal sacrifice of your time. Let us know. Thanks for all you do!

Phil

Jamie would like to:  As you

Jamie would like to: As you can see from the numbers on the Financial Summary, we earned $1290.92 (received $999.66) in pre-tax income. This gives us a nice buffer for the start of 2012, allowing us to cover operating costs and continue to improve the website.

As you know, BRS is an LLC, although we operate as a non-profit company. We are currently examining a restructuring as a non-profit, as that was our original intention.

Maybe it's the painkillers,

Maybe it's the painkillers, Phil, but I'm not following you. Are you saying you would like to spend vacation time with me and my family? :)

Where we going?

Where we going?

Oh, geez, can we please leave

Oh, geez, can we please leave Chaser at home? He will taint my children, and they're still pure. ;-)

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadashi jon