Zombies

talonraid

Barefooters
Feb 11, 2011
If we can ignore the tragic fact that the zombie apocolypse is real and just focus on the funny side of things for a moment. (Don't believe me? Visit florida.)

Anyway, I love zombie movies. All of them. The old school stuff like Night of the Dead and the Newer stuff like Resident Evil and a bad-assed new series called the Walking Dead on AMC.

Anyway, let's talk zombies or even the undead or other real life monsters in general (vamps and werewolves) and why more of them aren't barefoot.

Another zombie thread? What,

Another zombie thread? What, the other one wasn't long enough? :)

I'm a big fan of the Resident

I'm a big fan of the Resident Evil films and The Walking Dead (thank you torrents!).

A lot of zombies you see are barefoot. I guess many of them can't tie shoelaces with their dead hands, but maybe they're doing it for the health benefits. You really should look after your muscles, tendons & bones when they are liable to fall off at any moment.

As someone who has always performed well in a crisis and enjoy a challenge, I think I'd relish a zombie apocalyptic world. However, I think my wife would be a total mess. On a side note, a pack of slow-moving zombies would make excellent motivation at the end of a long slow run/ultra, no?

The blade trilogy is awesome

The blade trilogy is awesome too. I love vampire and zombie movies.

And don't forget Zombieland.

Speaking of walking dead is the series longer than the original 6 episodes?

I am also strangely fascinated with Spartacus, but that's another thread eh?

I think Amy Winehouse was a

I think Amy Winehouse was a zombie...

The real issue is wether or not a zombie would benifit from crossfit! And would a vegetarian or vegan diet be better for a zombie? Clearly with their slow mobility they aren't very suited to hunt for meat. Its just not evolutionary.

Oh boy, here we go

Oh boy, here we go again.

Nothing more to say.

Abide wrote:The blade

Abide said:
The blade trilogy is awesome too. I love vampire and zombie movies.

And don't forget Zombieland.

Speaking of walking dead is the series longer than the original 6 episodes?

I am also strangely fascinated with Spartacus, but that's another thread eh?

Hellz yes dude. I think season three starts this Sunday for the Walking Dead. Blade = also good.

Zombieland is a classic! I just watched it again for the 7th or 8th time. I bought it on blue ray. Cardio!

Spartacus is also one my favorites. I wonder if it's gonna be as good with the new dude playing Spartacus.

Damn, too bad we're so far apart...we could start a bromance with all the crap we have in common.

talonraid wrote: Damn, too

talonraid said:
Damn, too bad we're so far apart...we could start a bromance with all the crap we have in common.

Why don't we all share an intament night watching Spartacus, The Crying Game, Some Like it Hot and La Cage aux Folles?

Dude definately has Zombie qualities! And yes, he is a she.

andrej-pejic.jpg

talonraid wrote:Damn, too bad

talonraid said:
Damn, too bad we're so far apart...we could start a bromance with all the crap we have in common

No kidding, knowing us we would end up in a fist fight over the intricacies of our foot fall or something ridiculous.

Hell yes!  But at least we

Hell yes! But at least we would have enough class to not spill the beer.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test