Zombie apocalypse while barefoot

I think lots of chain mail is

I think lots of chain mail is a must. Maybe even a chain mail slipper. In case your ever in danger of being bitten in the foot.

H2 (History 2) has been doing

H2 (History 2) has been doing a poll every night for several nights in a head to head style poll to see what is the most likely to be the way the world ends as we know it, and Zombies won. Call me crazy now!

I think the ideal low tech

I think the ideal low tech zombie weapon would be a pike cut down to about 6 or 7 feet long. Enough stand off to reach out and touch someone or something, and not too awkward for quick and realtively close in work.

If they're close enough to bite you in the foot, they're WAY TOO close.

Wait, yall dont wear aluminum

Wait, yall dont wear aluminum foil hats already? Well dont I feel alward now...

Maybe reading this was why I

Maybe reading this was why I had a terrible dream last night. It was insane. Some people wanted to start the zombie apocalypse so they turned their daughter into one and inprisoned me. While she was tranforming I had to watch and wait to die... then I escaped and they caught me and told me they would drain my blood and then she would eat me... then I woke up.

Then I fell back asleep and dreamed I was in Iowa having to listen to Rick Perry do a Q and A. EEK EEK EEK EEK!

I think you all have the

I think you all have the wrong end of world scenario. Aluminum foil hats are for alien invasion... for zombies I'd like something a bit more bite-proof. I'm going for this metal hat:

helmet.jpg

TristanYeh, but that notion

Tristan

Yeh, but that notion of zombies is sooo seventies. I was thinking more of paranormal mutant alien zombies from the 5th dimension with gadgets, in which case the hat theory stands.

skedaddle wrote:TristanYeh,

skedaddle said:
Tristan

Yeh, but that notion of zombies is sooo seventies. I was thinking more of paranormal mutant alien zombies from the 5th dimension with gadgets, in which case the hat theory stands.

This is a serious subject. We have no time for this nonsense!