Zem 360 vs Soft Star Moc3

BrunoRuns

Barefooters
Jun 5, 2010
Hey Everyone,

I know it is early and both of these shoes are pretty new but I was wondering if anyone had done some testing or comparison on these shows. I am really looking for a shoe for light trails although road review are good too since the winter is coming up and although I am determind to do as much BF this winter, I might need some minimals.

Any info would be appreciated. I bought a pair of 360's, they arrived today and were too small and tight. Now, I'm not sure if should go up a size and try them or just go with some Moc3's. I've read some positive reviews on the moc3's, but not a whole lot on their trail durability and really don't see anything on the 360's.

Thanks in advance!

Most people don't have the

Most people don't have the 360s yet. I'm actually surprised you have a pair Bruno. How'd you score that before me?!?!

The Moc3s are great for trails if you like a lot of ground feel. The downside is that they have no protection whatsoever, so they don't work for technical trails very well. Otherwise they are my favorite shoe.

I don't know much about

I don't know much about shoes, but I do know that if the shoes you have are too tight, then it's not really fair to gain an opinion about them. They can also damage your feet if you do run in them, so I would return them for a larger size, if I were you.

I have both and prefer the

I have both and prefer the Moc3s. My Zems are a bit too tight also, and I only wear them for a short .5 mile stretch of nasty road. But tightness aside, the Zems make my feet really sweaty quickly. The Moc3s are just so comfy and breatheable. I wore them today because the roads were wet and cold. If they were easier to roll up and velcro to my belt, I would take them every time!

Just did a few runs in my

Just did a few runs in my 360's. They were not tight at all and feel pretty good with and without socks for me. I am thinking about using them for a trail marathon that is not that technical. I'll let you know how it works, but so far I am pretty happy with the weight and ground feel but I have not idea about the durability. Only time will tell.