!!!You Guys Can - Join a Local Chapter!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
I have all the chapters set up for the US now, so if you would like to start connecting with others in your area, be sure to join your state's chapter. If you desire to head up your own chapter (your own barefoot running club) and organize group runs, meetups, hold meetings, etc., in areas around your state for you and others in your chapter, be sure to apply to become a chapter president. Click this link - Interested in starting your own Chapter? Apply here. Or you can go to the Chapters tab later.

As the chapters grow to include multiple people from different regions of your state, we will break the state into divisions, so it will be easier to meetup with others closer to you and easier to organize.

For areas of interest outside the US, please know that we have not forgotten about our fellow international barefoot running comrades. We also desire having BRS chapters throughout the world. We are still working out the legalities and logistics of doing so, and we must work out the kinks here in the US first.

Once we open our doors to the public, we expect to see these chapters grow faily quickly, so be sure to join today.

Thanks much!

Thanks TJ! I joined the MN

Thanks TJ! I joined the MN Chapter, now to find other Minnesotans to join me.

Patiently waiting up here in

Patiently waiting up here in Alberta (thumbs and big toes twiddling)...

BUMP for those who may not

BUMP for those who may not have seen this thread.

I appear to be alone in my

I appear to be alone in my chapter. I'd get busy setting it up, but since I'll be leaving soon, I didn't see much point. I'll start an Osan chapter as soon as I get there
party.png

Are you moving permanently,

Are you moving permanently, Wendy? When?

You're welcome, Matt/Zat! 

You're welcome, Matt/Zat! I'm glad you brought your kitty along. He's the best.

We are moving to Korea this

We are moving to Korea this summer, military transfer.
biggrin.gif
I'm really excited about it. We will be there 2 years so I should get in a couple of cool marathons. I also remember someone ages ago talking on KenBob's forum about a park in Seoul that has paths with different sizes of rocks for different levels of barefoot ability. I can't wait to hunt it down!

I remember that post.  They

I remember that post. They put up pictures too. I thought how cool.

Ha!  Funny!  My little boys

Ha! Funny! My little boys pick dandelions for me all the time. Very cute!