Xmas, family, and shoes

migangelo

Chapter Presidents
Jun 5, 2010
portland, or
i went to visit my brothers in Mexico and spend xmas with them. i got there the night my younger bro got married in front of the judge. i put my shoes on for that. surprised me because i've gone to two of my cousin's weddings and my grandpa's funeral in my sandals. no problems.

in slacks and a button up shirt i was a bit underdressed. i put the shoes on because i knew it. trail gloves aren't very nice but they're better than sandals. i told my bro he was lucky i put shoes on for him. we went to eat after and i put my sandals on. the older bro complained to my father. i guess he was pissed about it. he didn't say anything to me though and we were laughing at dinner.

so fast forward to xmas and i asked about spending it with them and their mother. he said sure so long as i put on shoes. he laughed and said he didn't care if i showed up naked. my father told me how he had complained to him about me wearing sandals. i told my father i would put on my vff's to mess with my bro then.

come xmas eve and he showed up at his mom's. i ran and quickly slipped on my vff's. my plan didn't work. he liked them! i thought they would piss him off more than being in sandals. those things are ugly but everyone liked them. my younger bro wants to get some himself and my nieces and nephew liked them.

ah well. we had good times even if i couldn't get some brotherly fighting going.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test