Xero Shoes Warranty - a few words about this amazing company.

OneBiteAtATime

Aug 18, 2013
Quincy
Hey, all. It's been a while since I posted, but I had to share my experience with Xero Shoes and their warranty.

A couple years ago, I wore through one of the connectors on my Z-trek sandals (I put some serious strain on them from time to time). I set them aside, thinking potentially I would reach out to them about a repair department... and they sat for a couple years.

Spring forward to this year, my son (Junior in high school cross county runner) wore through a connector on his Z-trails.

I sent pictures of his and my sandals to Xero to see if I could pay them to repair the sandals.

They REPLACED his Z-trail under the 24 month warranty for FREE! And replaced my shoes under the 5000 mile sole warranty (at a greatly reduced price) even though it was WAY more than 24 months.

I cannot say enough about Xero Shoes as a company. Such incredible customer service, and an unparalleled warranty. Try getting some of the big name sandal companies or shoe companies to replace ANY thing under a warranty - and up to 24 months?

There is a reason why every member of my family owns a pair of Z-trail sandals (both parents and both kids).

Hey, all. It's been a while since I posted, but I had to share my experience with Xero Shoes and their warranty.

A couple years ago, I wore through one of the connectors on my Z-trek sandals (I put some serious strain on them from time to time). I set them aside, thinking potentially I would reach out to them about a repair department... and they sat for a couple years.

Spring forward to this year, my son (Junior in high school cross county runner) wore through a connector on his Z-trails.

I sent pictures of his and my sandals to Xero to see if I could pay them to repair the sandals.

They REPLACED his Z-trail under the 24 month warranty for FREE! And replaced my shoes under the 5000 mile sole warranty (at a greatly reduced price) even though it was WAY more than 24 months.

I cannot say enough about Xero Shoes as a company. Such incredible customer service, and an unparalleled warranty. Try getting some of the big name sandal companies or shoe companies to replace ANY thing under a warranty - and up to 24 months?

There is a reason why every member of my family owns a pair of Z-trail sandals (both parents and both kids).
Nice to hear there are still some businesses that recognise the value of good customer service!..:)

Thank you, OneBite, for sharing that. They are a good company to the BRS too! We appreciate their monthly giveaways as well!