Xero Shoes on "How I Built This" Podcast

Xero Shoes on "How I Built This" Podcast

Listen to how Xero Shoes went from homemade sandals to a multi-million dollar business

SHOP
800-499-8880

XERO SHOES ON “HOW I BUILT THIS” PODCAST

Xero Shoes founders Steven Sashen and Lena Phoenix are featured on the immensely popular NPR podcast and radio show How I Build This, hosted by Guy Raz.

How I Built This dives deep into the origin stories of iconic brands, sharing how visionary entrepreneurs weather the trials and failures on the road to success. Six years and just over 500 episodes in, it’s a top-five business podcast on Apple, and number 14 among business podcasts on Spotify. So yes, this is right up there with the time Steven and Lena appeared on Shark Tank.

Guy's actual interview with Steven and Lena lasted over 5 hours! Happily, their brilliant editors turned it into an inspirational and terrifying 84 minutes. Even if you think you know the Xero Shoes story, there are lots of surprises.

Check out How I Built This by clicking the link below.

LISTEN HERE

Let us know what you think after you hear how Steven and Lena...

Live Life Feet First!

85707397-211b-4db6-b0bc-5c1d98eeb41a.jpeg

p.s. Remember to enter to win this month's $100 gift certificate sweepstakes at xeroshoes.com/win100

p.p.s. If you don't know how to explain what Xero Shoes are, point people to Steven's video about finding genuinely comfy shoes at xeroshoes.com/comfy

p.p.p.s. Make buying Xero Shoes easier on your wallet. You can now buy Xero Shoes in 4 interest-free installments. Learn more.

p.p.p.p.s. Get advanced notice about new products, special offers and much more. Sign for SMS or FB Messenger announcements (or both!) Here's how:

SMS—text XERO to 65099. BTW, you'll immediately be entered to win a $100 XeroShoes.com Gift Card and enrolled in our Xero Elite membership.

FB Messenger—click here. You'll be prompted to connect via Facebook and then click "get started" to opt-in.

Note—Signing up for text means you agree to receive recurring automated marketing text messages from Xero Shoes at the cell number used when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & data rates may apply. View Terms & Privacy.

Show us how you #LiveLifeFeetFirst