womens shoe with a SOLID upper....

khyricat

Barefooters
Jan 14, 2011
Other than the Pure Gloves in leather and the VivoBarefoot Kali's- does anyone know of a women's show with a non cloth/mesh upper? Preferably a laceup style?

I took a new position in a dalysis center and have to wear closed SOLID shoes on the patient floor... Since my Pure gloves are original and cloth, I was thinking of another pair, but then was reminded that they'd prefer a more full coverage shoe... I do barefoot or minimalist only (heck in summer I wear shoes at work only or when running on nasty surfaces). My Kali's meet the letter of the rule but not the spirit,, so I am sure the pure gloves won't be much better.

Thanks in advance.

Merrell had a Mary Jane style and a ballet flat style in the barefoot line at one point. My wife has looked at a couple of the 'barefoot life' models for work and they met her criteria f not looking like 'freaky barefoot toe shoes.' I don't see them on the merrell site now,but a zappos or such may have them.

Or...look into soft star. Super minimal and solid leather available.

thanks guys... I think I picked out a pair.. waiting on the first paycheck..I am glad I waited (my vivobarefoot Kali's work, but I wanted an alternative when I wear black slacks.. but I have learned most people wear scrubs (optional- I can wear scrubs OR business casual), and the co makes blue and yellow scrubs available at less than 6$/top/bottom, so I ordered some scrubs and am thinking blue shoes as a second pair for work and let it go at that- the merrel river glove... waiting until the check also gives me time to find out if anyone locally carries them I can try on...

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test