Winter...

BareFootBC

Barefooters
Feb 6, 2019
SouthEast British Columbia
I’m missing outdoor Barefoot time.

It’s been a weird combination of wet n’ cold this year so I’ve been sticking to my insulated FiveToes and have been giving VivoBareFoot Tracker FG minimalist boots a go in really challenging conditions.

What I really need is a minimalist style ski boot for my XC and BC desires...and a warm weather vacation so I can kick footwear off for awhile :)

I'm not looking forward to summer, but I LOVE spring.

Reactions: 신성지
We also have weird winter here in East Finland; usually we should have -10C...-25C temp in January, and 2-4 ft snow. Now we have a few inches snow, and temperature changes berween -5C and +5C. Roads and pavements are either wet or skate rink... No fun to run. Makes you believe in climate change (if you didn't already)

Reactions: 신성지
We also have weird winter here in East Finland; usually we should have -10C...-25C temp in January, and 2-4 ft snow. Now we have a few inches snow, and temperature changes berween -5C and +5C. Roads and pavements are either wet or skate rink... No fun to run. Makes you believe in climate change (if you didn't already)

It’s been very similar here in S.E. British Columbia...we’ve just been hit with cold weather (-30C, -37C with windchill) which hasn’t been that great. We’ve finally got snow though so when it gets more moderate next week it’s back on the skis. Likely not going to get much Barefoot time the next couple of months :(