Winship Win the Fight 5k @ Emory Univ.

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by zswilson, Sep 29, 2011.

1. zswilson

zswilson Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Hi All,

Just wanted to let everyone know of a race coming up mid-October. It looks to be the same weekend as the Mud Run that TJ just posted, so don't want to detract from that, but if you decide not to get dirty, come join us fight cancer at the Winship Win the Fight 5k over at the Emory campus in Atlanta.

My office is a sponsor and we are forming a company team. It would be amazing to see BRS team on the docket. The race is just over 2 weeks away on October 15. See the link below for more details. Just received a receipt in the mail from Emory yesterday showing my charitable contribution, and most of your registration fee goes directly into their cancer research. Also, the race is USTF-certified making it a P'tree qualifier if you want to go ahead and get that out of the way.

http://winship5k.kintera.org

Anyway, just thought I'd spread the word.

z

2. zswilson

zswilson Barefooters
    1. Georgia

I hear over 1000 running this

I hear over 1000 running this one on Saturday. Just a friendly reminder that registration is still open and available the morning of the race through Emory University. If you need a run this weekend, come check it out.